Monday, March 22, 2010

Adrian Peterson, and Breaking Tackles

In my recent games that I've been playing online versus various opponents, I have discovered that a favorite team of people to use is the Vikings, for the simple reason that they have Adrian Peterson. Not only is he extremely fast (a 97 speed) but he is tremendous at breaking tackles. You can break a tackle sometimes by moving the right analog stick in the correct direction if the tackler is inferior to the ball carrier, and most would be inferior to Peterson. He is very difficult to stop.
My team of choice lately has been the Colts. Peyton Manning and his laser arm have other advantages. But to counter Adrian Peterson, I have figured out I have to pick a great defensive team, like the Jets or Ravens, that have multiple players who can tackle him.

No comments:

Post a Comment