Sunday, April 11, 2010

Madden - The End

After playing the great game of Madden 10 throughout this semester, I can honestly say I have morphed myself from an inexperienced Madden gamer to quite the expert. I have used Gee's motivational and learning theories to play this game. I now feel like I can not only compete with my friends at this game, but blow them away. Just the other day I beat my roommate, who plays often, 31-14.

There aren't many other things for me to discover about the game - I know pretty much all its little nuances, advantages, or cheats if you want to call them that. The game is realistic but I have figured out how to best win at it. After all, if an advantage is placed in a game, its put there for a reason: it would be wrong to not exploit it. I'm glad I picked this game and though I will no longer be blogging about it, I will almost certainly still be playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment