Monday, April 5, 2010

Madden - The Future

I have simulated my franchise until 2013, doing only the off seasons. My team cannot win a superbowl by itself, but has reached the playoffs in all 3 years I have simulated. It seems my team can only win every single game if I play it. If I dont, they occasionally lose. My team has a highly rated player at each position, yet for some reason in simulation mode they cannot win the superbowl. Oh well...

I did enjoy doing the off seasons, manipulating the cap and making trades to better my team while still keep a franchise profit. I feel like the game is definitely teaching me some of the ways in which the NFL works, and some of the decisions that general managers have to make about keeping and trading players. Though I did not win the superbowl by simply simulating games, it was fun to see how players progressed. This is an excellent game.

No comments:

Post a Comment